Right click disable

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Look what I made today!

I found this beautiful ivory rose button at the antique store last year. I didn't know what I was going to make with it, but it was so pretty I had to buy it. Then with all things that I really like, I didn't want to mess it up...so it sat in my studio for months. Finally yesterday morning I sat up in bed (EARLY!) with an idea!
 
I came down to my studio, and started pairing beads and wire. I wrapped the button with a wire nest and then found some resin flowers from my scrapbooking stash that match so well I made some earrings too! Put on the finishing touches today.

I love how they turned out...then I realized I don't own any brown or cream shirts,
so now I get to go shopping too! YAY! Below is a detail shot while I was making it.
I am longing for spring! I miss the flowers and the sun! Have a wonderful day!
 
xoxo Tam 

6 comments:

  1. Love this! Great use of your button

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    I love the nest wrapping and the asymetrical design....they turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Tam! These are spectacular! Your beautiful creativity never ceases to amaze me. {hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tam! This is so pretty. I love the little wire nest pendant you gave me (and all the earrings too!).

    ReplyDelete