Right click disable

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scrapbooking and Studio bits...

Do you ever feel that you love too many kinds of creating? I do. Sometimes I wish I could narrow it down a bit, just so I could get really good in those few areas...but then I think which ones will I give up?? Uhh...long pause. Creativity is hard to pin down, and force it to go the direction you think it should. So on a completely different note, here are some scrapbooking pages I have done. :o)

"Boyhood Wonder"


" You Color My World"





Detail of "Giggles at the Seashore"




"Giggles at the Seashore"



"Beach Beauty"



"You Are Loved"





"Love bears All Things"




Tiny collections to use someday!





MORE ribbon and glitter!! hahaha!





Little Raggedy Anne with her friends.




A reminder for me this week..."Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you." Lao Tzu


May the whole world belong to you this week! xoxo Tam





















4 comments:

  1. Tammy....this is such a nice post - your pic's of the kids, of your art....and the quote....those are words for all of us to live by! thanks for being such an inspiration in so many ways....you really have no idea....big hug to you ~ doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I think that one automatically gets better at all crafts while executing one of them. By varying, you still get better at all of them, maybe not as quickly as if you specialized, but maybe better. Because what you learn about mixing color in painting can help you when composing an outfit to sew. Or that workshop you took in mosaics will come in handy when you are about to do calligraphy. Or something. I think different types of creative expressions makes us more WHOLE in our expression.
    But I could be wrong...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that organized shelf unit!
    Those pages are wonderful! I've slowed my scrapbooking way down these days in favor of other types of creating....

    I wish I had time for all of my loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know, I am just like you!! I can't do any one thing...I have to do ALL things! I accepted my "Jack of all trades, master of none" status long ago. I loved your scrapbook pages. They make me long for the time when my children were younger. Also, that shelf is beautiful! I actually laughed out loud as I looked at the holy mess I have in my studio!!

    ReplyDelete