Right click disable

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where did May go?

I have no idea how the month of May flew by, and I got hardly any studio time. Sigh. The best laid plans of mice and moms. LOL! Sick kids, dentist appointments and life kindof conspired to keep me too busy. Well, at least I got to get outside and plant my garden, and enjoy the sunshine. Here is a beautiful lavender plant, blossoming in one of my pots . Don't the petals on the top look like a butterfly?

I'm so amazed at the details of nature.

While at artfest I got to create with the awesome michelle allen. She did all these amazing doodles in peoples artfest books, then painted them in. I had never tried that before, but it looked so fun last night between bedtime routine stuff, I quickly sketched and painted this little guy...



Then did a bit of stuff in the background. I bought a tiny watercolor moleskine, and thought I should try it out.


Today, I get a whole day of studio time, and hope to accomplish lots. Have a wonderful day full of creative joy! xoxo Tam






5 comments:

  1. Supercute! Hope you´re having a great day! Mine is almost finished!! I played in no less than 3 shows today. Ha, ha, ha. How´s that for a creative joyful day?!
    All the best to yours, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest owl. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this owl!!! It is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I forgot!!! Also I wanted to know how I can contact you and send you a print. You were my 500th follower and every 100 people I always send them a print. Let me know. My email address is shfoust@msn.com or you can send me a comment on facebook to let me know where you would like me to send it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have owls on the brain. I get that way sometimes too. I love this little fellow.

    ReplyDelete