Right click disable

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A winter week of color!

This week I went to play over at poppytalk blog for her winter color week 2011! It was so much fun going through my house everyday looking for new things to photograph that applied to that days color. There are literally thousands of incredible photos over at the flickr group site now to drool over and enjoy. Poppytalk actually picked 3 of my photos to add into her favorites that she showcased on her blog!! Too exciting! I am hoping they do a spring week of color too! Here's a few of the photo's I put up from each days color. Today's color was green...



yesterday was blue....








Tuesday was white....









and Monday was red!!






We got over 3 feet of snow on Saturday and Sunday....so all I can see outside is white. Nice to have a little color thrown in this time of year. Tomorrows colors are silver and gold. Post more tomorrow. Hope you all have a colorful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment