Right click disable

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pears are yummy...and fun to paint!

Do any of you just get something in your head that won't come out?? Pears are like that for me...no matter how often I paint and paint them, they just keep coming back. The above painting (a BIG brute at 3 feet by 5 feet!) also combines my love of chairs!
A fancy pear :o) She's all dressed up for an evening out perhaps? Hahaha!
Wish you could see this one in real life...the texture and fabric on the background are so yummy. This week has been wonderful. Taking the inspiring online class "Paint your story" from the one and only Mindy at www.timssally.com. Trying hard to get back to the joy of creating from my seven year old self. Its been stretching and great fun so far. Mindy also said we should use pinterest as part of our tools for class...twist my rubber arm, OK! Hahaha! So I hope to have stuff to post from that next week. May your day be filled with the things that inspire you my friends! {hugs} Tammy

5 comments:

  1. tammy love these pears!
    that is so cool that you are taking mindy's class i love her! I can't wait to see what you make:)
    kt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pears! I love the chair one and the fancy one and the textured one too, oh I guess that's all of them! Look forward to seeing what you make in Mindy's class :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting Tammy! Enjoy the on line class ~ I can't wait to see what comes from it! Doreen (O:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy these ate fabulous!!! I just love them, pears are captivating to eat and look at as art. It was so great meeting you today.

    ReplyDelete